50 Cent (Rapper) Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family, Career, Fact

May 2024 · 3 minute read
Spread the love

50 Cent, is an American rapper, songwriter, television producer, actor, and entrepreneur. He has been described as a “master of the nuanced art of lyrical brevity”. Tune in bio and explore more about 50 Cent’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him!

50 Cent Height & Weight

How tall is 50 Cent? He stands at a height of 1.86 m i.e. 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He has an athletic body build. His weight is around 69 Kg or 139 lbs. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight.

50 Cent Bio, Age & Family

How old is 50 Cent? His birthday falls on July 6, 1975. At present, he is 45-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He was born in New York City, NY. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His mother name is Sabrina. Sabrina raised Jackson until she died in a fire when Jackson was 8. After his mother’s death and his father’s departure, Jackson was raised by his grandmother.

Read Also: Lil Peep (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Death Cause, Tattoo, Net Worth, Career, Facts

50 CentWiki/Bio
Real NameCurtis James Jackson III
Nick Name50 Cent
Famous AsSinger, Social Media Star
Age45-years old
BirthdayJuly 6, 1975
BirthplaceNew York City, NY
Birth SignCancer
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityMixed
ReligionChristianity
Heightapprox. 6 ft 1 in (1.86 m)
Weightapprox. 69 Kg (139 lbs)
Body Measurementsapprox. 44-32-42 inches
Eye ColorDark Brown
Hair ColorBlack
Shoe Size10 (US)
Girlfriend1. Shaniqua Tompkins
2. Daphne Joy
ChildrenMarquise Jackson
SpouseNA
Net Worthapprox. $250 m (USD)

50 Cent Girlfriend

Who is the girlfriend of 50 Cent? Jackson’s girlfriend, Shaniqua Tompkins, gave birth to son Marquise Jackson, in 1996. He credited his son for inspiring his career and being the “motivation to go in a different direction”. Moreover, he also had a son named Sire Jackson with model Daphne Joy.

Read Also: Post Malone (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth: 14 Facts on him

50 Cent Facts

• What is the net worth of 50 Cent? His net worth is estimated over $250 million (USD).
  • Singing is his primary source of income.
  • He supported President George W. Bush, in 2005.
  • Marquise’s birth changed Jackson’s outlook on life: “When my son came into my life, my priorities changed, because I wanted to have the relationship with him that I didn’t have with my father”.
  • He endorsed Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton in the run-up for the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
  • He endorsed Donald Trump in 2020, due to his dislike of Joe Biden’s tax plans.
  • A week later, he retracted his endorsement, saying on Twitter “F–k Donald Trump, I never liked him”.
  • He signed a $78 million deal with FRIGO Revolution Wear, a luxury underwear brand, in 2014.
  • He began boxing at about age 11.
  • He was arrested for selling four vials of cocaine to an undercover police officer.
  • At age 12, Jackson began dealing narcotics and brought guns and drug money to school.
  • Jackson adopted the nickname “50 Cent” as a metaphor for change.
  • Read Also: Chief Keef (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Children, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Career, Facts

ncG1vNJzZmirpJa%2FtLPAm2Wcp51kgnF5wp6lrWc%3D